our bathroom niches?
Everything relating to the installation, tools or maintenance of our bathroom wall niches > can be found in our brochures.
Important: Clean and rinse your bathroom niche with fresh water after each use.
Maintenance guide for colour-finished niches (baked-on paint)
Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Do not use any abrasive tools or cleaners..
- Avoid placing metal containers that will rust in the niche, they can damage the surface.
- Prolonged contact with certain cosmetic products could stain the surface.
Maintenance guide for brushed stainless steel and mirror finishes
- Only use microfibre cloths and stainless steel cleaners. Always wipe or clean with the grain.
- Stainless steel is water resistant. However, prolonged contact with steel (metal) accessories, or certain cosmetics, can damage the surface and cause partial corrosion. If this happens, use a stainless steel decontaminant (CLR) to clean. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
FAQ about our bathroom wall niches
Questions and answers about our bathroom niches
Q : Are they hard to clean ?
A : Bathroom wall niches are very easy to clean. They have a slight exterior slope and spacing behind the shelves that allows water and debris to drain easily.
Q : Are the bathroom wall niches waterproof?
A : Absolutely. Sealing is a matter of proper installation, not the niche itself. Refer to the recommendations in our brochure to ensure complete waterproofing.
Q : Can I install a bathroom wall niche even if my tiles are already installed?
A : Yes. Refer to our brochure for the procedure and necessary tools..
Q : How much space between the walls is required to install a bathroom niche?
A : A minimum depth of 4 inches is required between the exterior wall surface and the back wall. To find out how much room you need, which will depend on the model you choose, refer to the table in our brochure.
Q : What material do you use to make the niches?
A : Our bathroom niches are made of grade 304 stainless steel. For colour finishes, we use a powder coating process. The niches are powder coated and baked for extra strength.
Q : Does a bathroom wall niche require maintenance?
A : A bathroom niche should be rinsed with fresh water after each use, and wiped dry with a soft microfibre cloth to maintain the original condition of the niche. The type of products you use on your niche can affect the finish in the long term.
Q : Can a stainless steel bathroom niche rust?
A : Stainless steel does not rust. However, the chemicals in some body care products and metal containers can contaminate stainless steel by attacking the protective layer, chromium oxide. It is therefore important to avoid any contact with iron objects and rinse the niche with fresh water after each use.